Operative responsibility for incident management and problem management
• Identify solutions that support business process maturity or improvement
• Oversee and prioritize operations activities for his/her shift and coordinate (company and
contractors) work to meet operational up-time requirements, incident resolution timeframes, and
• Track and report on spare parts status (including coordination with General Stores when
• Ensure operational availability (uptime) and integrity of supported equipment and applications.
• Monitoring of Manufacturing network, servers, clients, and other manufacturing infrastructure.
• Support the implementation and tracking of Client System Updates, Client health status, Endpoint
43,552.00 - 60,095.00 /year